Our Portrait Photography Pricing & Policies
Last Updated: October 08, 2009
- What types of portraits are available?
- We offer the following Portrait Photography services:
- Family portraits, including children and infants
- Pet portraits
- Engagement portraits
- Bridal portraits
- What are your standard fees and prices for portraits?
- We charge a $125 Creation Fee, due at the time of your portrait session. The Creation Fee covers up to one (1) hour of the photographer's time on location, and the time to process the images captured.
What You Get: Within 48 hours of your portrait session, you will be able to review your portrait session proofs on the Internet via a password-protected online portfolio. We also give you one (1) FREE 8"x10" print of your choice from the session, just for doing business with us!
For portrait pricing information, Submit a Portrait Information Request.
- Can you take my portrait if I'm not located in San Antonio, Texas?
- Our portrait photography services are available to residents of San Antonio, Texas, and nearby surrounding communities. If you are located outside our service area, an additional fee may be required to cover our travel expenses. Submit a Portrait Information Request to determine if we can meet your needs.
- How do I schedule a portrait session or get more information?
- Submit a Portrait Information Request to let us know about your portrait photography needs.
- Can you photograph my family reunion, wedding, or other large gathering?
- Our quoted portrait prices are for individual or family portraits involving no more than six (6) people. We generally do not photograph weddings. Submit a Portrait Information Request if you are interested in portraits for a large group, such as a family reunion, company picnic or club gathering.
- What happens if there's bad weather on the day of my scheduled portrait session?
- In the event of bad weather, we will contact you by telephone prior to your portrait session to reschedule. top