Our Fine Art Print Pricing & Policies
Last Updated: October 08, 2009
- How do you create the prints?
- We personally prepare each of our photographs to yield the best possible prints. We use only professional photographic papers such as Fuji Crystal Archive, industry-rated to resist fading for 60 to 75 years. Most of our prints are printed professionally and shipped to us for final review and approval, before being sent to you. We occasionally produce smaller print sizes, such as 5"x7" or 8"x10", on our 7-color archival printer (Epson 2200). Prints produced on the Epson 2200 are indistinguishable from traditional prints and will resist fading for a lifetime.
- How do I place an order?
- We accept fine art print orders online via our Photo Gallery. To order a print, simply click on the "Add to Cart" button while viewing a photo you want to purchase. When you are finished shopping, click on the "Checkout / Place Your Order" button or the "View Cart" link to provide your billing information and complete your purchase.
We use PayPal (What is PayPal?) to securely process all orders, but you do not need a PayPal account to purchase from our website. Payment is accepted in U.S. Dollars (USD) via MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express or a PayPal account.
Texas orders will have sales tax (6.25%) added during checkout. We do not accept orders via telephone.
- What is PayPal?
- PayPal is the world's largest online payment service, providing businesses and individuals with the ability to securely, easily and quickly receive send and receive payments online. To learn more about PayPal, visit their website.
- When will my prints arrive?
- You will receive your prints within 2 weeks of purchase for locations in the continental United States. Shipping is typically via U.S. Priority Mail (2-3 day delivery) and is provided free of charge. Your prints will arrive rolled in a sturdy cardboard tube or, for smaller prints, in a protective photo mailer. All prints are provided unmatted and unframed.
- What happens if my prints are damaged during shipping?
- We assemble and pack your order for shipment to ensure safety in transit. In the event your prints arrive damaged, we will replace them free of charge if they are returned within thirty (30) days of receipt. We will refund the shipping cost you incur in returning any damaged prints to us for replacement. There are no refunds for damaged prints, only exchanges.
- Do you have a price list?
- Prices include your choice of matte, lustre or glossy finish:
5" x 7" -- $ 25.00
8" x 10" -- $ 65.00
11" x 14" -- $125.00
16" x 20" -- $150.00
18" x 24" -- $175.00
20" x 30" -- $200.00
Note: Some photos are not available in all print sizes.
Prices do not apply to prints created for-hire or on assignment, such as Portrait Sessions.
- Selecting the best print size for your needs ...
- Our prints are borderless, like prints you receive from your local photolab; this allows the photographic image to occupy 100% of the paper size.
Typically, 8"x10" and 11"x14" prints require photographs to be cropped fairly "tight" to fit the paper size, resulting in less breathing room between the photo's subject and the edges of the paper. Photos displayed in our gallery are typically shown at their tightest crop to illustrate how they will look as an 8"x10" or 11"x14" print. If you plan to frame your print and want a less tightly cropped photograph, you may prefer our 5"x7", 18"x24" and 20"x30" prints.
If you need assistance choosing the best print size, Contact Us to request a visual representation of the photo you will receive at a specific print size.
- Are your prints available for commercial use?
- We welcome the purchase of our prints for display on business premises, including public areas (such as a lobby or visitor's center) and personal offices. Purchase of our prints does not grant any rights to copy or resell the work without our expressed written consent. Contact Us if you have a special request. top